The G9 Baracuta Jacket is made in England and inspired by the original jacket designed in the 1950’s. Thanks to its authentic fit, button flap pockets and unmistakable Fraser Tkunstan, brings to life its vintage style. This item features an outer shell in heavy ruskind and tern lining made from breathable, bomuld-polyester Coolmax® material.
- Shell: 100% Leather
- Main Internal Lining: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Fraser Tkunstan detailing on the inside seams
- Umbrella-effect yoke at the back
- Fastens with double zip with logo
- Ribbed cuffs, waistband and inner collar
- Classic two-button Baracuta collar